"Must have" skills
(These are skills that are absolutely required by the employer.)
Identity Management Suite of Products -(2-3Y)
Deploying Oracle Identity Manager -(2-3Y)
Deploying Access Manager -(2-3Y)
Deploying Virtual Directory -(2-3Y)
Deploying Single Sign On Products -(2-3Y)
Oracle databases -(2-3Y)
SQL Server 2000/2005 -(2-3Y)
Windows 2000/2003 servers -(2-3Y)
unix platforms -(2-3Y)
LDAP Directories -(2-3Y)
Terminal Server -(2-3Y)
RAC Technologies -(2-3Y)
"Nice to have" skills
(These are skills the employer would like to have, but would be willing to go without.)
Bilingual (English/French) -(2-3Y)
Design/architect of Oracle Suite Of ID Mgmt Prods -(3-5Y)
Within Our Client's Identity and Access Management (IAM) Services practice, we are currently seeking to fill multiple openings for Architects and Consultants experienced in Identity Management Suite of products: Oracle (OIM, OAM, OVD, OID, OIF, OAAM, etc), Sail-point, CA, IBM, etc.
As an Identity Management Architect/Consultant, the key role would be to serve as key member of the Identity Management implementation team.
-Hands-on project experience with the Identity Management stack is a must.
-Hands-on development and implementation of workflows and data integration/transformations in an identity management project using an Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) workflow engine also essential.
- Work with one or more of the identity suite products (Oracle, IBM, CA or Sailpoint).
- Design and architect overall IAM solution (using Oracle's stack), and should understand interoperability from an architectural and design perspective.
- Configure and provide insight to end-to-end Oracle Identity Management (OIM,WebLogic Application Server, Oracle RAC and Databases)
- Document detailed technical requirements and functional specifications directly with the client team.
- Provide written responses to RFPs (Requests for Proposal), product demonstrations, proof of concept exercises.
- Develop code in Java and C++ for system applications.
- Participate in detailed design architecture and implementing analysis that will identify requirements related to people, processes and technology.
- Implement or lead the implementation of the technical infrastructure.
- Develop procedures and scripts for continuous improvement and maintenance activities related to databases
- Research technical problems and assist in identifying solutions
- Integrate technical and application components.
- Participate in identifying configuration changes.
- Participate in implementing all systems to deploy an application.
- Maintain, tune and repair applications and provide user support
- Provide support to project type work and put together work plans and task management
As an architect/consultant, you are a pivotal member of an entrepreneurial client engagement team with a specific set of responsibilities. Leveraging state-of-the-art technologies, you'll work on application design and construction, architectural development, network design, technology assessments and reviews, system design and implementations, execute procedures, perform detailed data analysis, reach conclusions, and document results.
You will also:
- Maintain relationships with the client at appropriate levels.
- Demonstrate teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members stay abreast of the current IT environment and industry IT trends relevant to client's business, and use current technology/tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverable and service.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with one or more of the Identity Management suite of products from various vendors such as Oracle, Sailpoint, IBM and CA
- Experience deploying Oracle Identity Manager, Access Manager, Virtual Directory, Single Sign-On products in a minimum of two separate environments including a production roll out-
- Experience with the design and architecture of Oracle suite of Identity Management products desirable
- Knowledge of Oracle databases, RAC, SQL Server 2000/2005, Windows 2000/2003 Server, UNIX-platforms, LDAP directories, Terminal Server, Clustering and RAC technologies.
- Experience with application servers such as Oracle Application Server, BEA WebLogic, JBOSS and Tomcat.
- Dedication to teamwork.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated integrity within a professional environment.
- Bilingual (English/French) professionals (preferred).
- Must be available to start immediately (preferred).
- Actively pursuing related professional certification(s) and/or CISSP certification.
For immediate consideration, don’t delay, apply online today!