"Must have" skills
(These are skills that are absolutely required by the employer.)
Executing Software Delivey Plans -(>5Y)
Management / Team Lead -(3-5Y)
Project Management -(3-5Y)
University/College Degree -(3-5Y)
"Nice to have" skills
(These are skills the employer would like to have, but would be willing to go without.)
Manageing Multiple Projects at once -(3-5Y)
Order Mgmt and Product Lifecycle Mgmt -(3-5Y)
Our client is currently seeking a Delivery/Implementation Manager with 5-7 years of executing software delivery plans. The Candidate must have experience in installing, configuring and delivering a software preferably ERP.
Also being a Manergerial role, the candidate must have experience with direct reports to him/her.
Specialties: ERP Integrated EDI experience or experience with ERP, knowledge/experience of Warehouse and shipping automation and understanding of manufacturing and distribution is KEY.
The Delivery/Implementation Manager is tasked to create and deliver project plans, prioritize, liaise and apply best practices to ensure delivery is completed on time and in budget. Additionally, he or she should have a passion for project management, process design and achieving high levels of customer satisfaction. The individual needs to organize, schedule and manage all aspects of the company's Implementation process with both owners and internal/external stakeholders and be able to manage ambiguity, as well as, be effective in cross functional collaboration. The individual also needs to ensure all members of the team perform to the highest performance standards and achieve company established KPIs.
• Report to VP of sales on all technical matters related to clients and external stakeholders as per weekly schedule.
• Offer guidance and coaching to new and existing employees on implementation and project management “Best Practices”.
• Organize and conduct regular team meetings to gain visibility and an understanding of operational issues related to delivery of the company’s solutions.
• Prepare reports and recommendations to GM, VP of Sales on status of key organizational KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).
• Responsible for day to day customer and delivery of the company’s solutions.
• Coordinate and share knowledge, as well as, offer assistance to other members of the Implementation Services team to resolve technical issues.
• Assist client with the installation of the company’s software as warranted.
• Facilitate the entire Implementation testing process of the Client as warranted.
• Identify, prioritize and build improvement solutions for new requirements and/or current processes by working cross-functionally within the business unit and various internal/external departments.
• Manage KPIs and drive the organization to stay on track and meet deliverables according to plan.
• Lead all assigned projects from beginning to end: defining objectives; gaining stakeholders’ commitment; business requirement gathering; plan all tasks including resources, work schedules, milestones and deadlines; devise a communication plan; execute, monitor and control the project; and close out of the project.
• Responsible for helping sales team to drive deal negotiation and closure.
• Identify and define growth opportunities in the market for the business.
• Work collaboratively with all stakeholders to execute product entry and optimization as required.
• Serve as the company’s technical point of contact during the Implementation phase as required.
• Provide reports and status updates of activities using existing PM practices and tools integral to a client’s project.
• Create and coordinate Client’s Software delivery plan with Trading Partner Specialist and Integration Teams.
• Assist Client with creating and sending both test transactions and barcode labels as warranted.
• Analyze transaction test results and provide the Client instructions to fulfill requirements.
• Work with other departments to achieve high 100% of total Client satisfaction as per established KPIs.
• Recognize and respond to the individual needs of Clients to ensure their satisfaction.
• Ability to recognize and communicate software and mapping issues to Sales, Development, Integration and Trading Partner Specialist teams.
• Superior leadership and communications skills required: strong written and verbal communication.
• Strong Cross-Functional skills and ability to manage in a Matrix Environment.
• Project Management Principles and Experience (PMP knowledge an asset).
• Highly self-motivated, accountable, focused, disciplined and organized with a high propensity for detail.
• Experienced in conflict resolution.
• Enjoys a fast paced, innovative and demanding environment.
• Possess a good understanding of analytics and a technical acumen.
• Team player and thrives in a collaborative environment.
For immediate consideration, don’t delay, apply online today!