"Must have" skills
(These are skills that are absolutely required by the employer.)
Credit Risk Management (counterparty credit risk) -(>5Y)
implementation of a risk aggregation system -(2-3Y)
Credit Risk exposures (PFE, CVA, ETD etc) -(2-3Y)
GL Reconciliation -(2-3Y)
"Nice to have" skills
(These are skills the employer would like to have, but would be willing to go without.)
Basel 3, Basel 2 and OSFI reporting -(2-3Y)
Moodys Risk Origin and Risk Frontier -(2-3Y)
FRM, CFA designation -(2-3Y)
Our Toronto client is in need of a Business Analyst Lead in Credit Risk to join their team.
• Good communications skills with in-depth knowledge of Credit Risk Management especially counterparty credit risk.
• Prior experience of leading a team of 15 BA & BSA to conduct structured data gathering, research and analysis.
• Prior working experience of implementation of a risk aggregation system involving coordination with downstream source systems and upstream data need for the enterprise GRM Risk analysts.
• Should have a very good understanding of Credit Risk exposures (PFE, CVA, ETD, etc.) and GL reconciliation (at ledger level).
• Should have good understanding of Commercial loans, Securities, OTC, ETD’s & Repo products.
• Understanding of Basel 3, Basel 2 and OSFI reporting requirements will be an added advantage.
• Understanding of Moody’s Risk Origin and Risk Frontier will be an added advantage.
• FRM, CFA designation will be an added advantage.
For further information and immediate consideration, don’t delay, apply online today!