"Must have" skills
(These are skills that are absolutely required by the employer.)
Project Management -(>5Y)
"Nice to have" skills
(These are skills the employer would like to have, but would be willing to go without.)
Our client, who has a global footprint in their industry, is looking for someone to join their team as a Site Engineer. The successful candidate will be a strong project manager who is highly motivated and who is analytical with their decision making skills.
- Manage wide range of projects for production equipment and physical plant maintenance
- Working together with other areas and project team members within Engineering, Maintenance and Operations
- Coordinate and oversee work of contractors and those participating in capital projects
- Machine design and equipment layout design
- Mechanical, Electrical or Manufacturing Engineering Degree with a P.Eng
- 7-10 years of manufacturing environment experience
- Project Management experience a must
- Film Extrusion experience a good to have
- Auto CAD experience required along with other standard software programs (MS Office, MS Project)
If you have the above experience, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only those qualified will be contacted.