Reporting to the Maintenance Manager the E&I Supervisor is responsible for a group of 10 E&I Technicians and 2 Automation engineers. He also has the following responsibilities:Individual responsibilities
- Report asset performance and work with his team to implement methods to improve performance and sustain existing efficiencies.
- Lead planning and scheduling standard processes to effectively execute all down-days and outages.
- Demonstrate mature levels of E&I technical capabilities resulting in excellence in safety, quality assurance and maximizing asset performance.
- Facilitate and assist in Root Cause Analysis (RCA) of premature failures, offering solutions and implementing corrective actions preventing reoccurrence.
- Utilize work processes and CMMS(SAP) to document findings and plan/initiate corrective actions.
- Implement/Maintain a Reliability Centered Preventive Maintenance Program
- Develop solutions and provide recommendations for major equipment modifications, renovations, installations, additions, and replacements to facilitate continuous improvement.
- Participate in the annual action planning process and budget development.
- Develop and mentor E&I team in Safe Work and Environmental Practices adherent to OSHA Standards.
Experience with Microsoft Office Software and Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS)
- Associate or Technical degree or higher in an applicable field of study AND at least two (2) years of electrical and instrument control experience preferably in a manufacturing environment or a minimum of four (4) years of electrical and instrument control experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in a Lead/Supervisor role
- Experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment
- Experience with controls, drives and process control instrumentation. Experience with Valmet equipment (considered as an asset)