Does this sound like you?
- Are you an E&I Technician looking for a great new opportunity?
- Do you want to work in an environment that promotes autonomy and trust?
- Would you like to be part of a brand new facility?
If it does, keep reading and apply today!
- Demonstrate mature levels of E&I technical capabilities resulting in excellence in safety, quality assurance and maximizing asset performance
- Facilitate and assist in Root Cause Analysis (RCA) of premature failures, offering solutions and implementing corrective actions preventing reoccurrence
- Utilize work processes and CMMS to document findings and initiate corrective actions
- Assist in the further development of the predictive and preventive programs
- Demonstrate troubleshooting skills that allow our equipment to operate as designed in accordance with OEM specifications
- Participate in reliability focused design changes that reduce waste and improves asset/equipment performance
- Proactively seek education opportunities in self-development both technically and professionally
- Ensuring proper operation of, and troubleshooting of, electrical & instrumentation system components including transmitters, actuators, controllers, motor and drive systems, programmable logic controllers (PLCs), distributed control systems (DCS) for process control, etc.
- Mentoring and sharing knowledge with other technicians
- Apply all applicable codes, regulations, reliability strategies & corporate standards
- Experience with Microsoft Office Software and Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS)
- Associate or Technical degree or higher in an applicable field of study AND at least two (2) years of electrical and instrument control experience preferably in a manufacturing environment or a minimum of four (4) years of electrical and instrument control experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment
- Experience with Rockwell, ABB, Valmet equipment (considered as an asset)
- Experience with smart instrumentation (Fisher, Rosemount)
- Must be available to work 12 hour shifts, weekends and holidays, overtime and call-ins
- Starting wage of $26.52 / hour (varies based on experience)
- Excellent company-paid benefits
- Working with a dedicated and passionate team of leaders
- Strong company culture
- Profit sharing and 401K options
- Working for a company with a strong focus on sustainability and greener initiatives
- Huge career advancement opportunities
- PPE Allowance
Cascades believes in the success of an inclusive organization that values diversity within its team. It will fairly consider all those qualified for this position. The use of the masculine in our communication refers to both women and men.
Being part of Cascades means revealing the full potential of matter, people and ideas. We are a source of possibilities. Since 1964, we have been offering sustainable, innovative and value-creating solutions in terms of packaging, hygiene and recovery.
Join 12,000 women and men working in a network of more that 90 business units located in North America and Europe....