Welcome home !
At Cascades, sustainable development means respecting the true nature of our 10,000 talents. We put yourself first:
- Passion-life balance (telecommuting, flexible schedule)
- Group insurance and 401(k)/retirement plan with company contributions
- Extraflex benefits program
- Profit sharing plan (not once, but twice a year!)
- Employee assistance program (because we care about the physical and mental health of our people)
- Long-term career management plan and training center (we told you we bring out the best in our people!)
- Contributing to the success of a Quebec-based multinational with strong environmental values
Develop your full potential, sustainably
Blossom by deploying your expertise within the Cascades CS+ Inc. project team. Kingsey Falls head office:
Reporting to the Technical Supervisor, the Electrical Engineer's mission is to carry out complex technical mandates related to his/her field of expertise that meet objectives, deadlines and the established budget. You put your specialized technical knowledge to work for project managers, business partners and external customers, and support them in implementing projects in accordance with standards and technical references in your field. Finally, you follow up on deliverables and apply best practices in order to offer quality specialized technical support that maximizes the success of complex mandates and fully satisfies your customers.
As an electrical engineer, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Design plans and specifications in the electrical field;
- Define and analyze plant requirements, advise and coordinate their needs;
- Specify and select electrical equipment;
- Supervise electrical installation work;
- Ensure quality of work and compliance with budgets and deadlines;
- Carry out pre-operational checks;
- Provide technical assistance after the implimentation;
- Participate in the development of best practices;
- Maintain effective communication between the various parties involved (factory, suppliers and CS+ functional resources).
*** Please note that this position is based in Kingsey Falls or Brossard ***
Bring out the best in yourself
Every day, our green-blooded Stuntmen and Stuntwomen choose to respect their nature by passionately contributing to our mission.
You too can make the most of your strengths:
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or automated production, or other relevant training;
- 2 to 5 years' experience in electrical design and project management;
- Knowledge of machine safety circuits (an asset);
- Knowledge of instrumentation and control, flash arc studies and coordination (Etap);
- Proficiency in Office suite and Autocad;
- Good communication and teamwork skills;
- Demonstrate autonomy, strong analytical skills and rigor;
- Be bilingual, so as to be able to respond to all plants in Canada and the United States;
- Be available to travel occasionally in North America.
#respectyournature #revealyourpotential #lifeatcascades...