Join us at Cascades!
We are looking for Machine Operators to join our team!
Potential to earn $1 more after 30 day trial period. We offer pay increases for every level you grow into!
Our Cascades Plant in Wagram, NC is actively seeking talented and passionate people like you to join our dedicated team. If you are ready to work and eager to learn this is your chance to join our team!
PAY: $19.12 - $28.58
SHIFT: 12hr rotating shifts (2, 2, 3 shift pattern)
Every 4 week swing - 7am - 7pm and 7pm - 7am (Alternate between Days & Nights every 4 weeks, 2 scheduled weekends off a month)
Why Cascades? We are focused on Engagement, Growth, and Development. In addition to our driven culture, we also offer competitive Salary and Benefits!
Our starting hourly rate is $19.12/hour. As you continue to train in your role, payrate increases to $20.12/hour, $24.66/hour or $28.58 based on the position you are qualified for.
- Safety Shoe, Clothing, and Safety Glass annual allowance.
- $500 sign on bonus after 6 months.
- One week vacation after 6 months and 2 weeks' vacation after 1 year.
- Holiday hours worked are paid at double-time, Sunday hours are paid at time & half.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid holidays, and 401(k) retirement plan with employer match.
PAY: $19.12 - $28.58
SHIFT: 12hr swing rotational shifts
Every 4 weeks (7am to 7pm and 7pm to 7am)
(Alternate between Days & Nights every 4 weeks, 2 weekends a month)
- Complete roll changes, including webbing up the machine.
- Check and fill lamination, tail tie and pick up glues.
- Troubleshoot mechanical issues.
- Operate hand tools, pallet jacks.
- Follow production schedules and complete production goals.
- Maintaining a high standard of quality for finished products through quality checks and inspection of various machines.
- Load boxes by hand to case packers when case packer is down.
- Maintain equipment and keep work environment clean.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Updated resume MUST be uploaded with application to be considered.
- MUST have Machine Operator experience.
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to work at a fast pace, under pressure.
- Must have mechanical and technical aptitude.
- Must have at least 3-4 years of manufacturing experience.
- Must be able to work 12hr rotational shift (2,2,3 schedule, 7am to 7pm and 7pm to 7am every 4 weeks)