We are looking for an Entry Level Maintenance Technician!
The maintenance technician is responsible for inspecting, maintaining, troubleshooting, and repairing equipment, machinery, and facilities to ensure they operate efficiently and safely.
Cascades career currently includes:
Company-sponsored health and dental coverage available for the first of the month following date of hire.
401(k) Retirement plan with company match
Profit sharing program for employees after 1 year
Nine paid holidays
Safety shoes allowance
Must have own tools
1st Shift from 7am - 3:30pm (Monday to Friday)
Starting pay $22 - $23 (Based on experience/education)
- Follow health and safety standards.
- Perform routine and preventative maintenance on machinery, equipment, and systems to identify and address issues/repairs.
- Diagnose and repair mechanical, electrical or plumbing problems in equipment, machinery, and facilities.
- Ensure that equipment and instruments are calibrated correctly to maintain accuracy and precision.
- Maintain detailed records of maintenance requests and work orders.
- Adhere to safety protocols and regulations to ensure a safe working environment for yourself and others.
- Assist supervisor/leads on training team members/employees on basic functioning/preventative maintenance measures.
- Coordinate with external vendors and contractors for specialized repairs or maintenance tasks when necessary.
- Must have education background in Maintenance/or Entry Level experience.
- Don't require much experience and willing to train.
- Proficiency in using maintenance tools and equipment.
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to climb, kneel, crouch and work above the shoulders.
- High school diploma; vocational training or certification in related field