We are currently looking for Material Handlers to become part of our warehouse team working in the Logistics department. We need people who care about working safely, with a positive attitude, good attendance, quality-focused with strong attention to details.
- Loading and unloading inventory in a safe manner into racks and trailers using lift trucks
- Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurately packed/wrapped according to customer specifications and free of damage
- Assist with inventory cycle counts, occasionally transports materials between two warehouses
- Work with incoming/outgoing shifts to pass on pertinent information to the current team
- Follow established safety protocols , wear all PPE and report health & safety hazards
- Maintain clean and safe condition of equipment and surrounding work area
- Support department with additional duties assigned by the supervisor
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
- Certified forklift operator with knowledge of pallet jacks, double reach truck & counterbalance
- Experience operating in narrow aisle warehouse, valid G driver’s license
- Basic reading, math and computer skills for data entry
- Available to work 12-hour monthly rotating shifts and some weekends
Interested ? Send your C.V. to email@example.com
#respectyourtruenature #revealyourpotential #LifeAtCascades
Cascades believes in the success of an inclusive organization that values diversity within its team. All qualified candidates will be considered for this position in a fair manner.
To be part of Cascades is to reveal the full potential of materials, people and ideas. We are source of possibilities since 1964. Cascades have been providing sustainable, innovative and value-creating solutions in packaging, hygiene and recovery. Join 10,000 talents working in a network in almost 80 operating units located in North America.