Portfolio Director-Randstad Digital
If you’re a senior sales professional with experience in account management, software sales or recruitment, and you’re looking for the next level - we have the role for you. We are looking for a passionate and experienced sales oriented person to join our team as Portfolio Director. In this newly-created role you will be responsible for:
- Leading the relationship for a large enterprise account or group of enterprise accounts at senior levels within the organization - primarily key stakeholders, however you must also be comfortable communicating with the c-suite
- In partnership with our enablement and growth office, fostering meaningful relationships (existing and new) in your portfolio to ensure you are in contact with all key client stakeholders and decision makers
- Ensuring that you are able to translate market and industry context to the key business goals of your portfolio - you will be trained and developed to be an industry expert in your assigned portfolio
- Investigating the future within your portfolio to capture opportunity as early as possible so that you may then work with the team and resources available within Randstad to service those needs - spanning all service products available within Randstad Digital.
- Operating as an integral member of a dedicated sales team, you are responsible to translate our value to your portfolio and ensure that we embark on healthy opportunities to drive our business forward. As a digital enablement partner, it is imperative that you work collectively on pricing models with our business control teams prior to negotiating with any client within your portfolio.
- optimizing and operationalizing opportunities relentlessly while simultaneously offering elite customer service.
- Conducting quarterly business reviews to ensure the health of and satisfaction with our partnership. Supported by monthly data analysis from our enablement team to ensure you are keenly aware of your portfolio's performance.
- An experienced IT sales professional / Account Executive, with demonstrated ability to sell at a complex, enterprise level
- Experience selling software / technology related solutions
- Experience selling at c-suite level
- Expertise in deepening your reach within large enterprise clients through various hunting and farming techniques
- Demonstrated experience growing your portfolio of enterprise accounts
- Lived experience working with a diverse group of stakeholders to open up business opportunities or markets
- Looking for an opportunity to expand your skills in building meaningful, senior level relationships to drive holistic performance within your portfolio
- Proactive, curious and observant - you spot opportunities others might miss
- Telecommunications OR Retail industry experience is an added bonus!
Randstad Canada’s Equity, Diversity & Inclusion Statement
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.