Are you the type of person who connects easily with people? People say you inspire confidence, are curious and empathetic?
Do you have experience in business development?
Then the role of Sales and Recruitment Consultant at Randstad is for you! Let's be clear: being a Sales and Recruitment Consultant with us means building trusting relationships with companies and talent. It also means being committed to finding the best recruitment solutions for companies and the best opportunities for talent. This role will require a great deal of curiosity, rigor and organization.
Randstad is the world leader in HR solutions. Working at Randstad is like no other. At Randstad, we put people at the heart of everything we do; that goes for our customers, our candidates, our employees and society in general. By combining our passion for people with the power of today's technologies, we help people and companies realize their full potential.
- hybrid work
- we meet new expectations in terms of flexibility, working conditions and life balance
- we offer a competitive base salary and bonus plan
- we offer a wellness spending account and an ergonomic reimbursement program to equip your home office
- Randstad has been named one of Canada's Best Workplaces by Great Places to Work for more than 10 consecutive years, and one of the Best Workplaces for Women.
- we offer 3 weeks paid vacation in your first year
- we work in a fast-paced atmosphere, where every day is different and the challenges are varied
- you'll have the chance to progress within an authentic, supportive and growing organization
- a collaborative and participative leadership style
- maintain and develop your customer database by establishing relationships with potential new partners
- call and visit (mainly in person, but also virtually) potential and existing partners in Montreal on a frequent basis
- respond to customer recruitment needs
- conduct and manage the full recruitment cycle
- identify and attract top industry talent
- conduct interviews for all levels of positions
- participate in the negotiation and hiring of all new talent
- promote the brand at various networking events
- more than one year's experience in business development
- ability to build strong business relationships
- comfortable working in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- experience or keen interest in the world of recruitment
- enjoys taking on challenges, achieving goals and surpassing them!
- a good team player with strong communication skills
- skilled with technology and social networks (an asset)
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for a talented and motivated individual to transform the world of work in Canada. Great people, great opportunities. That's Randstad's promise to you. Our priority is to maintain a work environment where professionals can thrive and take on new challenges.
If you're ready to take the next step in your career, feel that this is the right fit for your experience and are ready to join a strong and passionate team, please apply.
Randstad Canada is committed to working toward a positive and progressive employee base that reflects Canada's diversity. As such, we ensure that our internal policies, practices and systems are barrier-free. We emphasize the value of diversity and inclusion, and promote the participation of all to ensure dignity, respect and equal access for all staff members. We are committed to ensuring that everyone has real, open and unhindered access to employment opportunities, free from systemic or other biases, especially people who are traditionally under-represented in the Canadian workforce, including those who identify as women or gender-neutral, members of First Peoples (including First Nations, Inuit and Métis), people with disabilities (visible or invisible), as well as members of visible communities, racialized groups or the LGBTQ+ community.
At Randstad Canada, we provide fair treatment and accommodation to ensure that everyone has a barrier-free job, and want our interview and hiring process to meet the needs of all job seekers. If you require accommodation to enhance your interview experience or even to apply for a job, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.