Do you want a career with a world class manufacturer that provides huge opportunities to grow in your career?
If the answer is yes, we are looking to hire you!
A Cascades career currently includes:
- Company-sponsored health and dental coverage available for the first of the month following date of hire.
- 401(k) Retirement plan with company match
- Profit sharing program for employees after 1 year
- Nine paid holidays
- Advancement opportunity
- Safety shoes/Clothing allowance
- $2,000 retention bonus after 6months.
- $2,000 (for EACH referral) after 6months.
Rotating Hours: 7:00am - 7:00pm and 7:00pm - 7:00am
SHIFT: 2-2-3 schedule, 2 weeks on days and 2 weeks on nights!
Pay starts at $17.59 on a 12-hour rotating shift with great and FAST potential for growth!
- Sort, grade, weigh, and inspect products, verifying and adjusting product weight or measurement to meet specifications.
- Monitor the production line, watching for problems such as pileups or plugged dryers and stackers.
- Shovel, sweep, or otherwise clean work areas.
- Inspect finished products for quality and adherence to customer specifications.
- Load materials and products into package processing equipment.
- Remove completed or defective products or materials, placing them on moving equipment, such as conveyors.
- Work with various plastic bundle wrapping machines when assigned.
- Hand stack product as needed.
- Work in harsh conditions (hot, cold, wet, etc.)
- Comply with the plant’s food packaging safety system.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Ability to work on foot for extended periods of time.
- Ability to read and comprehend written instructions.
- Maintain consistent attendance, positive attitude, and initiative.