Are you a retail manager looking for your opportunity in the corporate community? Are you goal oriented and motivated by developing strong business partnerships? Do you want to work for sociably responsible company that promotes professional growth from within? Are you looking for and entrepreneurial profession that promotes a good work-life balance?
Randstad Canada is looking for talented individuals like you. The experience you have gained in retail or hospitality management translates into excellent transferrable skills in our environment.
We are the largest staffing firm in Canada and are continuously growing. We need talented and driven individuals to join our team of consultants.
- Develop and grow strong business partnerships.
- Identify and gain prospective business.
- Visit clients and prospects to gain a clearer understanding of their staffing needs.
- Analyze and evaluate job orders and candidate profiles to determine the best match.
- Coordinate and book interviews with employers and candidates.
- Follow-up and ensure that both employers and employees are satisfied with positions.
- Negotiate job offers: salaries, work conditions…
- Write job postings
- Analyse c.v.s
- Perform behavioural interviews
- Evaluate best fit for applicants
We offer you:
- Commission and bonus plans
- Complete benefits package
- RRSP plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Stock purchase plan
- Numerous internal promotion opportunities
- Training to introduce you to sales techniques unique to the staffing market
- Ongoing training
Join our team of motivated and driven individuals. We are waiting for you! Please send your resume to the following email address:
Good to know you!
514.366.2598Randstad Professionals Canada