Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic and caring individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Air Canada, recently ranked Best Airline in North America, is now accepting applications for Customer Sales and Service Agents at the Montreal airport.
Whether assisting our passengers at airport counters or gate locations, our Customer Sales and Service Agents play an important role in ensuring that our flights are ready for a secure and on-time departure.
Permanent full-time employment is 40 hours per week and permanent part-time employment can be scheduled for a minimum of 20 hours and a maximum of 32 hours per week. The current salary is $16.56/hr as per the collective agreement.
Please take 2 minutes to watch the following video with more information about the Customer Experience Specialist role: https://youtu.be/aTKy5mJ3fdE"target="_blank">https://youtu.be/aTKy5mJ3fdE
- Conduct passenger check-in.
- Prepare and issue tickets and boarding passes.
- Assist pre-boarding passengers and provide information on flight schedules and routes.
- Act as Ground Hosts and Hostesses.
- Strong customer focus gained through previous customer service experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills combined with a strong commitment to teamwork.
- Proven problem resolution skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Accustomed to working within strict timelines in order to maintain on-time departures while ensuring Safety First at all times.
- Available for shift work - early mornings, evenings, weekends and statutory holidays.
- Eligible candidates must be willing to undergo and successfully pass a two (2) to four (4) weeks full-time training (attendance is mandatory)
Conditions of Employment
- Mandatory Covid-19 Vaccination Required
- Eligible to work in Canada. If you hold a work permit, it must be valid for a minimum of 12 months.
- Candidates must also obtain the Transport Canada security card (RAIC). (To obtain this security clearance candidates must undergo a thorough criminal background search, please see Transport Canada website for additional details).
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the country of interest, at the time any offer of employment is made and seeking any required work permits/visas or other authorizations which may be required is the sole responsibly of the candidates applying for this position.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain any applicable transportation security clearances and additional authorizations. Please refer to Transport Canada site for more details.
Bilingual (English and French).
Strong consideration will be given to candidates fluent in English, French and one or more of the following languages: Japanese, Korean, Cantonese, Mandarin, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Arabic, Turkish, Hebrew, Greek, Danish, Dutch, Hindi and Punjabi.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.