Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation. The Analyst, Cyber Operations will be working in a fast paced and innovative environment for one of North America’s top airlines. Air Canada’s cyber security systems are foundational to protecting the data and systems that allow its customers to fly safely. Air Canada is making significant investments to enhance its Identity and Access Management (IAM) capabilities through process maturity, and technology enablement. The ideal candidate should have experience working with and implementing IAM solutions. Purpose: As Analyst, Cyber Operations your primary responsibility will be to help advance Air Canada's organizational performance by gathering and documenting current business processes and identifying ways to improve them. This position will be reporting to the Manager, Cyber Operations. Responsibilities:
- Participate in and/or conduct requirement eliciting workshops for IAM projects.
- Analyze functional and business requirements and identify areas where IAM solutions can be implemented to improve the user experience, performance, security and compliance.
- Assess current IAM related systems and identify areas for improvement or replacement.
- Ensure that IAM solutions are integrated with other systems such as Active Directory, cloud platforms (Azure, AWS) and other on-premises applications.
- Collaborate with IT, security, and business teams to define and implement IAM solutions that meet business needs.
- Design and implement IAM workflows, policies, and procedures to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and industry best practices.
- Coordinate the deployment of, and participating in, organizational change management (OCM), testing, training, and documentation.
- Build and maintain good relationships with stakeholders, vendors, and other external partners to ensure that IAM solutions are aligned with business needs.
- Keep up to date with the latest IAM trends, technologies, and best practices to ensure that solutions are current and secure.
- A relevant University degree/technical certification, and/or relevant experience commensurate to the role.
- 3-5 Years of Business Analysis experience, which 2 years should be of gathering and process improvement experience, preferably within the IAM domain.
- A good understanding of IAM concepts (Identity Governance and Administration, Access Management, Identity Lifecycle, Privileged Access Management) and technologies, including authentication, authorization, and directory services.
- Experience with IAM platforms such as SailPoint IdentityIQ, SailPoint IdentityNow, Saviynt, Azure Active Directory, CyberArk, Delinea, etc.
- Experience in creating governance documentation such as policies, procedures, standards and guidelines, role types and user access reviews, etc.
- Experience in procuring software for an enterprise organization (i.e., RFP process.)
- Experience in analyzing and managing multiple dependencies between projects with a proven track record of successful deployments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills to identify, evaluate, and recommend solutions for business issues.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work with different teams and stakeholders such as IT, security, and business teams.
Nice to have:
- CISSP / CISA or equivalent certification.
- Testing and test case development.
- OCM and communication experience.
- Knowledge of IAM standards and best practices such as NIST 800-63, ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, SOX, GDPR, etc.
- Project management experience to understand the challenges of planning, prioritizing, and executing of projects.
- Familiarity with scripting, programming, or automation tools like Python or PowerShell.
Conditions of Employment:
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the country of interest, at the time any offer of employment is made and seeking any required work permits/visas or other authorizations which may be required is the sole responsibility of the candidates applying for this position.
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates. Diversity and Inclusion: Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success. As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.