Founded in 1964, Cascades produces, converts and markets packaging and tissue products that are composed mainly of recycled fibers. The Company employs 10,000 employees, who work in almost 80 production units located in North America and Europe. With its management philosophy, half a century of experience in recycling, and continuous efforts in research and development as driving forces, Cascades continues to deliver the innovative products that customers have come to rely on.
CASCADES TISSUE GROUP
The Tissue Group, a division of Cascades, is the second-largest tissue producer in Canada and the fifth-largest in North America. The Division manufactures, converts and markets a huge selection of paper products, such as hand towels, bathroom tissue, facial tissue, napkins, paper towels, wipers and dispensers for the North American away-from-home and consumer products markets. The Group has more than 2,200 employees and operates seven manufacturing plants, nine conversion plants and four plants with both manufacturing and conversion facilities.Your challenge!
Reporting to the V.P. of NA Retail Sales, the Market Insight Director’s mission is to contribute to Cascades’ market and customer strategy by providing the company with the market intelligence required for the decision-making process. In collaboration with the marketing and sales teams, you conduct market analyses and gather the information necessary to enable the company to improve the customer experience. As well, you integrate and analyze data from multiple sources and use analytical tools to develop your recommendations. Finally, you support Cascades' various business sectors in their action plans to effectively meet their customers' needs and business objectives. This is a North-America opportunity and the selected candidate will be working from home.Individual responsibilities
- Share your specialized knowledge of markets and customers with various internal partners.
- Conduct research, ideation processes, market analysis and market trends.
- Monitor customer satisfaction (analysis, drivers, impact of actions)
- Set up actionable knowledge/market/customer insight sharing platforms tailored to the needs of executives and the organization.
- Monitor best practices to improve the customer experience
- Make recommendations to Cascades’ senior management based on data collected in market intelligence, customer intelligence, consumer research or other data.
- Establish satisfaction metrics across all customer touch points, analyze them and support the business units in developing their action plan for improvement.
- Work closely with the IT team on data architecture and business communication needs for marketing research
- Understand Cascades' various markets and issues in order to produce recommendations
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business intelligence, statistics, management information or a related field
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in a related position
- Knowledge and expertise in data mining, predictive modelling and targeting
- Conceptual and editorial modelling capabilities.
- Expertise required to propose innovative solutions that meet Cascades’ business needs and promote them to senior management.
- Keen sense of collaboration to communicate effectively with stakeholders at various levels of the organization.
- Rigour and agility to handle projects in accordance with their scope, budget and timelines.
- Proficiency in French and English.
Cascades believes in the success of an inclusive organization that values diversity within its team. All qualified candidates will be considered for this position in a fair manner.