- Competitive pay almost $23/hr
- Benefits after 3 months
- RRSP program
- Working for a company working towards a greener future
► Driving a Rear Packer, Roll-Off, Roll-Off Train Straight and/or Shred Truck (where applicable) to various customer locations to pick up materials.
► Perform all duties associated with the requirements of the trucks listed above
► Complete any repair orders for your truck to ensure that your truck is in a safe condition.
► Ensure that all loads being transported are loaded in a safe and secure manner.
► Before leaving the client’s site cleanup any excess material that might have fallen off full containers while placing them in/on your truck, and/or fallen out of containers during the tarping and swinging process.Qualifications
- Valid DZ drivers license with air brake endorsement.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Good knowledge of the City and surrounding areas
- Good communication skills