Why Work at Greenpac Mill?
Greenpac Mill is a state-of-the-art containerboard mill in Niagara Falls, NY, and is the only facility of its kind in North America. The mill represents a significant part of the industrial resurgence of the Western New York area, and is the Flagship linerboard production facility for Cascades Containerboard Packaging.
- World class in liner board paper
- Weekly pay
- Working with a dedicated and passionate team of leaders
- Strong company culture
- Profit sharing and 401K options
- Working for a company with a strong focus on sustainability and greener initiatives
- Huge career advancement opportunities
- Amazing allowance (computer, clothing, PPE's etc.)
- Perform scheduled and planned maintenance repairs of equipment, as well as emergency/unscheduled repairs of mill equipment during unplanned shutdowns
- Properly maintain high speed automation equipment, tooling, and associated machinery to designed standards
- Understand the basics required to troubleshoot and repair electrical distribution systems and support equipment
- Must be able to work with PLCs and HMIs
- Perform basic PLC programming skills for troubleshooting equipment and associated processes
- Knowledge of instrumentation specifically pressure transmitters, level indicators, RTDs, valve positioners, etc.
- Understand how to troubleshoot and repair Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs).
- Use basic hand tools: multi-meters, thermal imaging cameras, meggers, and other electrical test equipment.
- Troubleshoot pneumatic/hydraulic circuits and analyze documentation.
- Capable of product evaluation, process or equipment troubleshooting. Facilitate repairs or adjustments to improve the performance of the line and comply with quality standards
- Capable of repairing electrical, electro-mechanical, pneumatic & hydraulic devices
- Perform preventative maintenance on machines and equipment throughout the mill
- Safely use all hand and power tools. After onsite training and certification, safely use aerial lift equipment, fall protection, etc.
- Comply with all mill safety responsibilities and maintain clean and orderly work areas. Contribute to enhancing an interdependent safety culture
- Strong communication skills, and a team-player attitude
Skills & Experience
- AAS Degree in a technical discipline such as Mechatronics, Electronics, Robotics, Computer or Mechanical engineering technology OR a minimum of 5 years of technical maintenance experience in a heavy industrial or manufacturing environment
- Experience in electro-mechanical maintenance background in a large-scale heavy industrial manufacturing environment
- Blueprint/schematic reading, access and read electrical, pneumatic and mechanical drawings
- SAP experience
- Experience with Siemens PCS-7 or equivalent.
- Experience with Profibus communication protocol
- Some positions must be available to work 12-hour rotating shifts, weekends and holidays, overtime, and call-ins
Cascades believes in the success of an inclusive organization that values diversity within its team. It will fairly consider all those qualified for this position. The use of the masculine in our communication refers to both women and men.
Being part of Cascades means revealing the full potential of matter, people and ideas. We are a source of possibilities. Since 1964, we have been offering sustainable, innovative and value-creating solutions in terms of packaging, hygiene and recovery.Join 12,000 women and men working in a network of more that 90 business units located in North America and Europe....