Great opportunity for experienced maintenance technicians/Electricians! We currently have openings for 3rd shift Maintenance Technicians in our Schenectady, NY manufacturing plant.
Duties include servicing manufacturing equipment, boilers, air compressors, and electric lift trucks.
This position is for a full-time (40 hours per week) position on third shift, regular hours of operation Monday through Friday 11:00pm to 7:00am. Must also be able to work weekends and holidays when needed.
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A MAINTENANCE EXAM.
We are an equal opportunity employer offering competitive wages and benefits,
- Full-time employment (Monday to Friday, 11 pm-7 am)
- on-the-job training.
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- Short-term disability and Long-term disability insurance
- paid time off for holidays and vacations
- company profit-sharing plan
- 401k plan with an employer match,
- on-site fitness center.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Understand how to work safely.
- Experience with different areas of maintenance including welding, electrical, hydraulics, steam, pneumatics and machining.
- Knowledge of PLC computer programming, robotics, and related electronics is a plus.
- Candidates must have their own tools.
- Must be able to work weekends when needed.
- Overtime, when applicable, is mandatory, either a 10 hour or 12 hour shift.
- High School diploma or G.E.D. is required.