We are currently looking for a highly motivated and dedicated individual to join our Trenton team as an Electrician, reporting to the E&I Supervisor. This is a straight day shift position, with an on call rotation shared with the other members of the E&I Team.
Role & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Electrical & Instrum
entation Supervisor, this role is responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
• Troubleshoot, diagnose, maintain and repair industrial, electrical, and electronic control systems and other related devices
• Assist in the inspection, testing, adjusting, and evaluation of new systems and ensure they conform to company and industry standards
• Execute preventative maintenance activities including troubleshooting and repairs to all production equipment and systems in a timely manner
• Utilize the computerized maintenance management system for processing work orders, PM's and updating the equipment databases
• Provide technical support for Production and Maintenance teams
• Support divisional and corporate objectives including health & safety, Productivity, continuous improvement, innovation, quality, waste, and 5S.
• 309A or 442A Electrical Certification
• 2 years of work experience preferably in a manufacturing environment
• Proven experience with Allen Bradley PLCs, Siemens/Moore DCS, AC, and DC drive systems, and some Autocad experience is preferred
• Exceptional troubleshooting and technical skills
• Energetic and enthusiastic approach with the ability to work as part of an interdisciplinary team
• Knowledgeable of the Occupational Health and Safety Act and possesses a strong safety focus
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and maintenance management software
• Available and flexible to work in a fast-paced environment, be self-driven to meet or exceed targets, and work a flexible schedule that includes planned, unplanned, and on-call shifts
#respectyourtruenature #revealyourpotential #LifeAtCascades
Cascades believes in the success of an inclusive organization that values diversity within its team. All qualified candidates will be considered for this position in a fair manner.
To be part of Cascades is to reveal the full potential of materials, people and ideas. We are source of possibilities since 1964. Cascades have been providing sustainable, innovative and value-creating solutions in packaging, hygiene and recovery. Join 10,000 talents working in a network in almost 80 operating units located in North America.