- Complete and submit your preventive maintenance report, and immediately report any defects which may jeopardize the safe operation of your equipment.
- Operate forklift/skidsteer safely and efficiently to remove bales from two balers and to load trailers. Ensure Department production targets are met.
- Perform quality checks on each bale that is produced and report all deficiencies to Lead Hand.
- Store baled product in warehouse according to the Plant’s Inventory and Storage Standards.
- Ensure bale storage in the warehouse does not exceed the safe operating limits and to inform your Lead Hand immediately when reaching full capacities.
- Load trailers as instructed by Lead Hand. Perform quality checks on each bale that is loaded onto trailers and/or containers.
- When time permits, and under the direction of your Lead Hand, perform receiving duties.
- May be required to complete on/off on site daily trailer inventory and submits to Lead Hand.
- Responsible to ensure that all daily housekeeping duties in your Department are completed.
- Perform other duties as requested by your Lead Hand: e.g. plant cleaning, fibre sorting, and operation of other plant equipment according to your multi-task level.
- Minimum 3 months of job experience
- Valid training and certificate for Forklift/skidsteer
- Must be LPG certified to handle 33 lb. propane tanks