Are you a sales person or account manager looking for a new opportunity?
Is a role where you have autonomy to do your job something that excites you?
Do you have Business to Business sales experience?
Are you wanting to work for a company that has a focus on both their employees and the environment?
If you answered YES to these questions, we want to hear from you! Our BC team is looking to add another account manager (aka Fiber Purchaser) to their Vancouver area team! As a Fiber purchaser, your job includes managing and growing existing accounts, as well as helping to grow the business with outside sales as well. You would be responsible for implementing and reviewing contracts, building relationships, and overall helping your clients to feel seen and heard!
Why work at Cascades
- Great Benefits Package
- RRSP program
- Competitive Compensation packages
- wonderful company culture
- lots of career development opportunities
- PPE Allowance
- Profit Sharing
- Strategically manage the commodities and suppliers under your responsibility.
- Negotiate, implement and manage commercial agreements by taking the procurement cycle into account.
- Organize all your activities to respond effectively and efficiently to the needs of your unit in accordance with the SLA.
- Help implement strategic procurement plans
- Advise business partners and colleagues regarding corporate procurement.
- Represent the company in the fiber markets in both buying and selling.
- Act ethically and with respect for Cascades’ culture and values.
- Help develop and implement Cascades’ procurement policy.
- Create and maintain a network in the business community.
- Monitor products and services, the market and technologies in their field, and share the results with business partners.
- Ensure that suppliers meet business partners’ requirements.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities and apply good practices.
Experiences and strengths
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Understanding of market trends a
- Experience with strategic purchasing
- Experience with Business to Business selling
- Extensive knowledge of procurement strategies, tactics and negotiation skills
- Ability to understand and interpret requests for contracts, evaluate and analyze costs and data, handle problems and to understand business requirements
- Ability to build relationships with a variety of individuals and among various departments, sites, functions and levels of the organization
- Ability to solve problems and prioritize daily tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- High level of integrity
- Customer-centric approach and excellent communication skills.
- Leadership and expertise in promoting buy-in to proposed solutions.
- Ability to proactively address issues and problems by proposing solutions.
Core competencies defined for this jobClient-focusEntrepreneurial spiritFlexibility and ability to adaptImpact and influenceInitiativeValues and ethics
Cascades believes in the success of an inclusive organization that values diversity within its team. It will fairly consider all those qualified for this position. The use of the masculine in our communication refers to both women and men.
Being part of Cascades means revealing the full potential of matter, people and ideas. We are a source of possibilities. Since 1964, we have been offering sustainable, innovative and value-creating solutions in terms of packaging, hygiene and recovery.
Join 12,000 women and men working in a network of more that 90 business units located in North America and Europe.