Accurately and rigorously perform your work in accordance with the business objectives set out by your manager.
- Over seen and ensure that data entered into the systems is accurate and complete for all accounting and operationnal system. More precisely not the less:
- All activities related to the account payable process
- Support all recurrent reporting related to the finance team
- Monitoring some invoicing activities link and make sure everything is being process as it should
- Monitoring Freight cost, Statistical information and operational information
- Update various report on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Involve in all accounting cycle activities in the month end process with the greatest concern for efficiency
- Identify and report any irregularities and unusual transactions without delay
- Strictly apply the rules and legislation relating to your activities
- Support the controller in is work.Experiences and strengths
Unparalleled rigour to produce required deliverables
Ability to address issues and problems by proposing solutions
Collaborative spirit needed to work effectively with all team members
Strong organizational skills and ability to set priorities
Discretion in any situation
High level of autonomy
Ability to act and react quickly while working on several issues at the same time
Excellent written and spoken English to support professional interactions.
Facility in using technological tools such as Teams, One note and Outlook.
Proficiency in Office Suite with a major knowledge in Excel.
Knowledge of SAP software or other ERP (an asset)
Core competencies defined for this jobInitiativeTeamworkAccountabilityRigourAutonomyAction-based focus