At Cascades, sustainable development means respecting the true nature of our 10,000 talents. We put employees first:
- Passion-life balance
- Group insurance and a pension plan with company contributions
- Profit sharing plan.
- Employee assistance program (because we care about the physical and mental health of our people)
- Long-term career management plan and training center (we told you we were bringing out the best in our people!)
- Contribution to the success of a Quebec-based multinational with strong environmental values
- Perform account reconciliations
- Manage the supplier's accounts (payables)
- Enter accounts receivables and prepare invoices
- Enter transactions in the various accounting software
- Ensure that the data in the system is complete and accurate
- Provide administrative support to the local management team
In order to do so, you must
- Have a collaborative spirit – to work effectively with all team members
- Have a high level of autonomy
Commit. Evolve. Preserve.
Every day, our green-blooded colleagues choose to respect their true nature by contributing with a passion to our mission.
You too put forward your strengths:
- Proficiency in Office Suite (Excel, Word, Power point)
- Experience in account payables
- Minimum 1 - 3 years of experience
- In possession of an accounting diploma
- Knowledge of SAP software or other ERP (an asset)
#LI - DB1...