New for 2023 - Starting wage of $21 - $28 hour!
$1000 Signing Bonus for Qualified Employees!*
Why Work for Cascades?
- Starting wage: $21- 28/ hour
- $1000 signing bonus upon for qualified candidates*
- Excellent company-paid benefits
- Working with a dedicated and passionate team of leaders
- Strong company culture
- Profit sharing and 401K Options
- Working for a company with a strong focus on sustainability and greener initiatives
- Huge career advancement opportunities
- Referral program in place for active team members
- The ability to work with state of the art machinery and robotics
- PPE Allowance
Are you looking for a fun and exciting career opportunity with one of North America's most "green" companies? Want to work a four day work week?
Do you enjoy challenging yourself in a fast paced work environment?
If you said "yes!" to any of the above, then the Cascades Production Operator position is for you!
- Operate equipment to the highest safety standards and meet production targets
- Troubleshoot equipment to optimize production and efficiency
- Perform daily care duties, including lubrication, cleaning of work areas, and equipment changeovers and ensuring preventative maintenance is implemented in tools being used
- Operate various hand tools and pallet jacks
- Must be able to work 12 hour rotating shifts (4 days on/ 4 days off, and alternate between days and nights)
Cascades believes in the success of an inclusive organization that values diversity within its team. It will fairly consider all those qualified for this position. The use of the masculine in our communication refers to both women and men.
Being part of Cascades means revealing the full potential of matter, people and ideas. We are a source of possibilities. Since 1964, we have been offering sustainable, innovative and value-creating solutions in terms of packaging, hygiene and recovery.
Join 12,000 women and men working in a network of more that 90 business units located in North America and Europe.