Does this sound like you?
• Are you an E&I Technician looking for a great new opportunity?
• Would you like to excel in your role and work towards bigger goals?
• Do you want to work in an environment that promotes autonomy and trust?
Why work at Casacdes?
• Excellent company-paid benefits
• Strong Company Culture
• 401K Options
• Working for a company with a strong focus on sustainability and greener initiatives
• Huge Career Advancement Opportunities
• PPE Allowance
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, the E&I Technician responsibilities are the following:
• Maintain, repair and or install electrical, electronic and instrumentation equipment.
• Candidate will be able to read, understand and draw necessary schematics.
• Knowledge of Allen Bradley, GE Fanuc PLC’s. Allen Bradley AC Drive/Servo Controllers , HMI’s, Robotics and Rexroth controls.
• Knowledge of AutoCAD and Microsoft applications is a plus.
• Candidate will understand Electrical schematics and Electrical controls.
• Understand how to troubleshoot and repair Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs).
• Use basic hand tools: multi-meters, thermal imaging cameras, meggers, and other electrical test equipment.
• Troubleshoot pneumatic/hydraulic circuits and analyze documentation Capable of product evaluation, process or equipment troubleshooting.
• The candidate should preferably have at least a 2-year technical degree in Industrial Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Robotics, Computer related degree or Minimum of 4 years related experience.
• Electrical/Industrial or two years of experience in an industrial environment
• Experience with Rockwell, ABB, Fanuc Robotics, Valmet equipment (considered as an asset)
• Experience with smart instrumentation (Fisher, Rosemount)
• Must be available to work days and 12 hour rotating shifts, weekends and holidays, overtime and call-ins
• Must be willing to participate in team work to do procedures, health and safety work teams, and any other problem-solving projects.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs in a stretching manner. Position involves lots of physical work including lifting, bending, climbing steps, and standing for extended period of time.
• Strong communication skills, and a team-player attitude.