The Maintenance planner is a member of CCP Lithotech maintenance team who maintains maintenance inventory by using SAP, performs kitting and staging to support scheduled maintenance activities. This role also coordinates between maintenance team and external service provider.Individual responsibilities
Maintenance Inventory Management:
- Maintain inventory by 5S standard.
- Ensure all parts are properly documented.
- Ensures minimum shelf quantity.
- Source out replacement parts.
- Order parts using Ariba or SAP.
- Control the cost of inventory by negotiating with suppliers.
Maintenance Work Coordination:
- Coordinate maintenance with external service providers in accordance to master preventive maintenance plan.
- Perform kitting and staging prior to scheduled preventive maintenance to facilitate maintenance team.
- Support maintenance team during reactive maintenance by providing correct parts.
Computerized Maintenance Management System:
- Enter data in CMMS.
- Create, modify PM tasks.
- Generates workorders, follow up and close work orders in timely fashion.
- Maintain database in CMMS
- Generate reports.
- Perform file management (Hard/Soft Data).
- Convert, upload and maintenance updated OEM information to CMMS such as drawings and manuals.
- Diploma in mechanics, technology or engineering.
- 1-3 years of store clerk or maintenance planning experience, preferably in manufacturing setting.
- Good command over maintenance processes
- Knowledge of CMMS. SAP is preferred.
- Good understanding of inventory management and 5S methodology.
- Good computer skills i.e., Outlook and MS Office. MS Project is an asset.
- Good Communication skills (verbal, non-verbal).