Working as a Machine Operator, our ideal candidate is able to operate and maintain various industrial machinery and equipment in a safe and efficient manner.Job Responsibilities
- Communicate all pertinent information regarding safety, quality, and mechanical issues to designated leads
- Use mouse-based and/or touchscreen automation controls for machinery
- Adhere to Safe Quality Food packaging standards in the plant for housekeeping and other quality standards
- Assist with down day machine cleaning, wash-ups, housekeeping, and continuous improvement efforts.
- Perform product adherence checks to maintain our quality standards and record in computer system
- Minimum of 1-year experience in manufacturing, or working with large machinery and equipment
- Computer experience / SAP experience a plus
- Ability to demonstrate past success related to manufacturing, or a business support crew environment
- Understanding of safety policies to drive a best in class Zero Harm Culture
- Solid work history of attendance, job growth and achievements
- Must be detail oriented and hungry to learn and grow with the company
- Ability to continuously stand, walk or sit
- Ability to lift up to and carry 50 pounds occasionally.
- Ability to bend, climb ladder & stairs
- Must be available to work any shift (days, nights, weekends, holidays)
- Starting wage of up to: $26.90 / hour
- Excellent company-paid benefits
- Working with a dedicated and passionate team of leaders
- Strong company culture
- Profit sharing and 401K options
- Working for a company with a strong focus on sustainability and greener initiatives
- Huge career advancement opportunities
- PPE Allowance
Cascades believes in the success of an inclusive organization that values diversity within its team. It will fairly consider all those qualified for this position. The use of the masculine in our communication refers to both women and men.
Being part of Cascades means revealing the full potential of matter, people and ideas. We are a source of possibilities. Since 1964, we have been offering sustainable, innovative and value-creating solutions in terms of packaging, hygiene and recovery.
Join 12,000 women and men working in a network of more that 90 business units located in North America and Europe....