Do you have amazing attention to detail and a strong accuracy in data entry?
Have you been looking for your next career opportunity in logistics?
Are you looking for a role in a company that values both their employees and the environment?
If you answered YES to these questions, then we want to hear from you!
Our Niagara Greenpac location is looking to bring a Logistics Clerk onto the team. In this role you would be responsible for coordinating shipping activities, ensuring delivery times are met and prioritizing client satisfaction.
Why work at Cascades
- Excellent company-paid benefits
- Weekly Pay
- Working with a dedicated and passionate team of leaders
- Strong Company Culture
- Profit sharing and 401K Options
- Working for a company with a strong focus on sustainability and greener initiatives
- Huge Career Advancement Opportunities
- PPE Allowance
- Ensure the accuracy of inventory data in the system in real time and in the right place.
- Carry out the outbound logistics plan for the plant.
- Ensure that dates recorded on delivery are accurate.
- Coordinate and plan shipping activities to ensure timely delivery.
- Post goods issue to produce invoices based on business rules.
- Apply the external warehouse management strategy, as required.
- Implement a cyclical count process based on business rules.
- Perform a change request, as required.
- Plan the daily movements of finished products in the satellite warehouses.
- Communicate with Customer Service in the event of production delays.
- Monitor alignment between production and your inventories to be able to report any delivery delays to Customer Service and COE Logistics.
- Optimize trailer/transport loading, in collaboration with customers.
- Validate the creation of transportation costs and the transfer of costs to Accounting for accounts payable in the system (if outside 4 PL).
- Ensure daily monitoring and act accordingly.
Experiences and strengths
- Professional degree in logistics or a relevant discipline.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Familiarity with different logistics issues.
- Ability to act and react quickly while working on a number of files at the same time.
- Ability to adapt quickly and a high level of agility in order to respond to the various stakeholders’ needs.
- Collaborative spirit needed to work closely with all team members.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize activities effectively.
- Exemplary rigour in carrying out responsibilities combined with a high level of integrity.
- Ability to work independently and problem-solving skills.
Core competencies defined for this jobPlanning and organizingFlexibility and ability to adaptTeamworkRigourAutonomyAction-based focus
Cascades believes in the success of an inclusive organization that values diversity within its team. It will fairly consider all those qualified for this position. The use of the masculine in our communication refers to both women and men.
Being part of Cascades means revealing the full potential of matter, people and ideas. We are a source of possibilities. Since 1964, we have been offering sustainable, innovative and value-creating solutions in terms of packaging, hygiene and recovery.
Join 12,000 women and men working in a network of more that 90 business units located in North America and Europe.