Are you a Maintenance manager looking for the next step in your career?
Do you have a passion for building a strong and cohesive team?
Have you been looking to work for a company who focuses on both employees and the environment?
If you answered YES to these questions, then we want to hear from you . Our team in Trenton is looking to add a Maintenance Manager to our growing team.
Serving as an expert in maintenance and reliability, the Maintenance Manager ‘s mission is to contribute to operational strategy by coordinating maintenance activities in collaboration with production. In addition, you ensure that your group's OHS objectives are met by developing and implementing the reliability program and effectively managing equipment availability. You also build a mobilized and competent team and support their initiatives to improve maintenance practices. Finally, you ensure rigorous follow-up of maintenance processes to optimize your unit's operational efficiency and performance.
Why work at Cascades
- Great Benefits Package
- RRSP program
- Competitive Compensation packages
- wonderful company culture
- lots of career development opportunities
- PPE Allowance
- Profit Sharing
- Develop and implement your business unit’s reliability program
- Reach your business unit’s equipment availability targets
- Develop and adhere to your business unit’s maintenance budgets
- Achieve the maintenance group’s OHS performance targets
- Implement operational maintenance excellence processes and monitor them rigorously
- Ensure optimal execution of operations through the attainment of occupational health and safety targets
- Engage and develop all your employees
- Establish priorities for maintenance activities and coordinate them in collaboration with production
Experiences and strengths
- Leadership and expertise in promoting buy-in to proposed solutions and rallying your team around objectives
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Help team members develop and achieve their goals
- Ability to carry out a number of projects simultaneously while respecting deadlines
- Ability to support and advise business partners on occupational health and safety issues
- Agility needed to work with various technological tools
- Knowledge of SAP software or other ERP (an asset)
Core competencies defined for this jobPlanning and organizing*Health and safetyRigourCoachingTeam leadershipContinuous improvement
Cascades believes in the success of an inclusive organization that values diversity within its team. It will fairly consider all those qualified for this position. The use of the masculine in our communication refers to both women and men.
Being part of Cascades means revealing the full potential of matter, people and ideas. We are a source of possibilities. Since 1964, we have been offering sustainable, innovative and value-creating solutions in terms of packaging, hygiene and recovery.
Join 12,000 women and men working in a network of more that 90 business units located in North America and Europe.