As a Maintenance Mechanic, you will report to the and are an integral member of our team! You will support the maintenance, service and repair on buildings, machines, and other equipment.Job Description
- Perform service, maintain and repair various machines, equipment and buildings
- LOTO support
- Ensure conformance to product specifications by completing all quality checks
- Operation of various machinery and equipment, including forklifts, hand tools, conveyors, etc.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Use maintenance software (CMMS) to complete work orders, report hours and issue
- Journeyman Millwright/Mechanic certificate REQUIRED
- Extensive work history in manufacturing or industrial environment is ideal
- Knowledge of maintenance mechanic skills, including, but not limited to: pipe fitting, mechanics, rigging, motors, machinery, vibration analysis, etc.
- Strong computer skills
- Understand the importance of safety, teamwork, good attendance and production demands
- Ability to work with heights and different powered equipment
- Mechanical aptitude testing may be requested
- High school diploma/GED is required
- Must be available to work Monday - Friday, 6:30am - 3pm, with on call hours as required
- NOTE : A resume MUST be included with your application.
- Wage of $26.05 - $29.10 / hour, based on skills and experience
- Excellent company-paid benefits
- Working with a dedicated and passionate team of leaders
- Strong company culture
- Profit sharing and 401K Options
- Working for a company with a strong focus on sustainability and greener initiatives
- Huge career advancement opportunities
- PPE Allowance
Cascades believes in the success of an inclusive organization that values diversity within its team. It will fairly consider all those qualified for this position. The use of the masculine in our communication refers to both women and men.
Being part of Cascades means revealing the full potential of matter, people and ideas. We are a source of possibilities. Since 1964, we have been offering sustainable, innovative and value-creating solutions in terms of packaging, hygiene and recovery.
Join 12,000 women and men working in a network of more that 90 business units located in North America and Europe....