Cascades is the largest recycled paper collector in Canada and a leader in the production and conversion of corrugated products, tissue paper and specialty products in North America.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated and dedicated individual to work in our Belleville corrugated box converting plan as a Millwright Mechanic. Candidates will be required to work on a rotating 8-hour shift schedule (Days, Afternoons, Midnights). Successful candidates will be paid $36.10/hr. with further increases on a yearly basis.
What Cascades Offers You!
After successful completion of the probationary period, we will provide you with:
- comprehensive health and dental plan,
- vision care
- pension plan with company match on voluntary contributions
- bi-annual profit-sharing payments
- life insurance
- short term/long term disability plan
- employee assistance program
- company stock purchase plan option
- annual boot allowance of $160.00
- annual tool allowance of $200.00
- free prescription safety glasses
- free custom-molded hearing protection
- annual increases every January
- employee discounts program
Role & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, the successful candidates will have the following main responsibilities:
- Detect and troubleshoot irregularities and malfunctions
- Repair or replace defective machinery parts
- Perform regular maintenance work on machinery
- Operate machining tools to fabricate parts
- Installing machinery and equipment
- Must possess valid and up to date 433A Industrial Mechanic (Millwright) Trade Certification
- Must be mechanically and mathematically inclined
- Safety oriented and able to follow proper safety procedures
- Previous experience in a similar role in a corrugated packaging facility will be considered an asset
#respectyourtruenature #revealyourpotential #LifeAtCascades
Cascades believes in the success of an inclusive organization that values diversity within its team. All qualified candidates will be considered for this position in a fair manner.
To be part of Cascades is to reveal the full potential of materials, people and ideas. We are source of possibilities since 1964. Cascades have been providing sustainable, innovative and value-creating solutions in packaging, hygiene and recovery. Join 10,000 talents working in a network in almost 80 operating units located in North America.