The Millwright/Mechanic position will report to the Maintenance Supervisor and will require an exceptional safety mindset among technical skills.
- Read technical drawings to determine work procedure
- Troubleshoot motors, transmission and conveyors in a way to come up with effective repair strategy
- Operate on basic precision manual machine tools such as; Vertical Milling Machine, Engine Lathe, Hydraulic Press, Key Broach
- Utilize precision measuring tools
- Disassemble, repair, and reassemble industrial components
- Install and replace various styles of bearings, bushings, slides following the proper guidelines and standards
- Welding MIG,TIG and ARC
- Pump repair and rebuilds with precision alignments
- Three to five years experience in maintenance
- Basic understanding of the mechanical principles
- Commitment to an interdependent safety-first attitude
- MIG, TIG, ARC welding experience,
- Experience in Industrial environment is considered an asset
- Flexibility in working hours; overtime, rotation shifts, "on call", holidays, and weekends may be required
- Ability to work in tight machine environment
#respectyourtruenature #revealyourpotential #LifeAtCascades
Cascades believes in the success of an inclusive organization that values diversity within its team. All qualified candidates will be considered for this position in a fair manner.
To be part of Cascades is to reveal the full potential of materials, people and ideas. We are source of possibilities since 1964. Cascades have been providing sustainable, innovative and value-creating solutions in packaging, hygiene and recovery. Join 10,000 talents working in a network in almost 80 operating units located in North America.