At Cascades, sustainable development means respecting the true nature of our 10,000 talents. We put yourself first:
- Passion-life balance (50% telecommuting, flexible schedule)
- Group insurance and pension plan with company contributions
- Accessible gym space and/or financed sports activities
- Profit sharing plan (not once, but twice a year!)
- Employee assistance program (because we care about the physical and mental health of our people)
- Long-term career management plan and training center (we told you we were bringing out the best in our people!)
- Contribution to the success of a Quebec-based multinational with strong environmental values
Reporting to the corporate OHS manager, and serving as OHS expert, the Multi-Plant Health and Safety Coordinator’s mission is to coordinate the implementation of his or her group's health and safety strategic plan in the plants concerned in accordance with the standards, laws and regulations in force. You stay abreast of best practices and promote the OHS culture to units’ management, and act as a resource person for the authorities and partners concerned in the event of problems. You also manage the first aid program and support management teams in the implementation of standardized and highly valued OHS processes, practices and tools in the plants. In this way, you actively contribute to the achievement of your group's business objectives while having a direct influence on the creation of a healthy and safe work environment throughout the company.Develop your full potential, sustainably
- Promote an OHS culture among unit management personnel
- Help to implement your group’s strategic plan within the targeted plants as OHS expert
- Coordinate the implementation of OHS practices, processes and tools within the targeted plants
- Support plant management in implementing the OHS strategy
- Support plant management in implementing the OHS management system
- Advise the management of the plants concerned about best practices in OHS
- Support the plants by acting as a resource person with the authorities and partners concerned
- Monitor performance indicators and analyze their results
- Define and promote OHS culture with plant management
- Ensure compliance with OHS standards, laws and regulations
- Monitor and share best practices in OHS throughout the company
- Ensure the continuity of the first aid program and ensure a sufficient number of first aiders
Commit. Evolve. Preserve.
Every day, our green-blooded colleagues choose to respect their true nature by contributing with passion to our mission.
You too, put forward your strengths:
- Knowledge of OHS laws and standards
- Leadership and expertise in promoting buy-in to proposed solutions
- Ability to translate challenges into concrete solutions
- Keen sense of collaboration to communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Ability to support and advise business partners in analyzing their needs and finding solutions
- Ability to deal with change and to propose favourable adaptation conditions
- Ability to support and advise business partners on occupational health and safety issues
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken French and basic knowledge of English
- Agility needed to work with various technological tools
- Knowledge of SAP software or other ERP (an asset)
#respectezvotrenature #révélezvotrepotentiel #laviechezCascades
Cascades croit au succès d'une organisation inclusive qui valorise la diversité au sein de son équipe. Elle considérera avec équité toutes les personnes qualifiées pour ce poste.
À propos de Cascades
Faire partie de Cascades, c’est révéler le plein potentiel de la matière, des gens et des idées. Nous sommes source de possibilités depuis 1964. Cascades propose des solutions durables, innovantes et créatrices de valeur en matière d’emballage, d’hygiène et de récupération.
Rejoignez 10 000 talents travaillant dans un réseau de près de 80 unités d’exploitation situées en Amérique du Nord....