Randstad Staffing in Saskatoon is growing!
We're searching for a motivated B2B Sales/Staffing Consultant who's ready to tackle an exciting new chapter in their career focusing on recruiting for Light Industrial roles in the Saskatoon market.
- Do you view a challenge as motivation rather than an obstacle?
- Are you the type of person who makes new friends everywhere you go?
- Are you confident that you could sell a pen to a pencil factory?
If you answered yes to the above questions, it sounds like you'll fit right in.
As a part of our sales team, you'll interface with both clients and candidates for our Staffing division. This is a 360 degree role that involves vast client development and candidate attraction. To be successful, you'll need to be results-driven and able to deftly balance competing demands.
Why you want to work with us?
"Why wouldn't you want to work for Randstad?" is a better question. Not to brag, but we've been selected as one of Canada's 50 Best Places to Work since 2006!
Since we can't possibly share everything that makes Randstad awesome, here's the condensed version:
- Competitive base salary and commission structure
- Full health and dental benefits
- 3 weeks paid vacation from your very first day
- Optional RRSP and stock contribution plans
- Flexible working environment and daytime hours
- Dynamic working atmosphere
- Forward-thinking leadership that's open to innovation and fresh ideas
- Countless ongoing training opportunities to expand your skill set
- Work-life balance is a priority
- Employee perk program for exclusive discounts on events & shopping
- Tons of opportunities to advance your career (80% of promotional hires are made within!)
- Rewards & recognition programs to celebrate top performers
- Work for an internationally recognized and respected company
A day in the life of a Randstad B2B Sales/Staffing Consultant...
From the very start, you’ll need to create your qualified book of business through cold calling, utilizing relationships, do more cold calling, driving the territory and knocking on doors, etc!
You’ll need to have a lot of drive, tenacity and grit in this role!
This isn’t just about managing accounts Randstad already has, it’s about hitting the ground running, making meaningful connections and growing a book of business!
One of the great things about working at Randstad is that no two days are exactly the same. Throughout your day, you'll tackle varied tasks dependent on what clients' need that day.
- Build and reinforce client relationships
- Learn about clients' needs and ensure they're met
- Source and connect with candidates
- Match clients with candidates who are perfectly suited
- Collaborate closely with colleagues on recruiting strategies
- Provide clients and candidates with superior customer service
- Hone your people-skills and industry expertise
- Hands-on training to be successful
- Travel to Saskatoon for one week every quarter
Sales/Recruiting at Randstad isn't for the faint of heart.
To be successful and make the most of this role, you'll need to be passionate, ambitious, result-oriented, high-energy, focused, adaptable, tenacious, a good listener, and undaunted by hard work!
Sound easy? You'll fit right in.
Here's what we look for in more detail:
- Excellent customer service skills and a natural sales ability
- 2 years plus experience in a sales-driven role (highly preferred but not mandatory)
- Great English communication, both verbally and in writing
- People-person with interpersonal skills
- Metrics-driven and enjoy the pressures of meeting quotas and driving results
- More than a little competitive (in the good way!)
- Organized and sound time management
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Post-secondary degree in business, science, arts, or a related field is an asset
Do you have what it takes to be successful at Randstad?
Our approach to your career at Randstad, we believe your career is more than simply a job.
- Through your work, you make a meaningful contribution to society.
- Every day is an opportunity to make a positive impact and put a smile on someone's face.
- Whether you're helping a client find the perfect talent to expand their business, or guiding a job seeker through the challenges of finding their dream job, you're always on the lookout for small (and not-so-small) ways that you can make a difference.
Randstad is always seeking bright, innovative individuals that share our passion for improving the world of work.
If you're interested in being a part our vision, we welcome your application.
Randstad Canada’s Equity, Diversity & Inclusion Statement
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to email@example.com to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.