Randstad Sourceright is actively recruiting for a Campus Recruiter - Early Career/Internships for one of our prestigious clients in Ontario. This is a one-year contract working remotely with direct client interaction when required.
Act a partner to our client’s Hiring Managers and HR Generalists, perform various aspects of the campus recruitment cycle including requisition intake meetings, candidate sourcing, screening and assessment, presentation, interview scheduling, offer support, and onboarding. Take responsibility for requisition fulfillment for various openings including high volume and/or niche positions and execute candidate care strategies that will facilitate a positive candidate experience.
The ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment is essential, manage your own daily activities, and produce quality results. This exciting opportunity caters to partner with multi-location and/or global colleagues to execute recruitment strategies to produce quality hires for our clients. Maintain a large requisition load during the peak fall and spring seasons.
Partner with the Campus Adviser to determine the campus strategy and work with the Campus Teams that support the assigned Strategic Business Groups.
Occasional travel may be required to support on-campus recruiting activity, national diversity recruiting events or client in-house recruiting events.
Able to provides administrative support and specific operations/support; project-driven mentality; strong learning technical skills including MS Office, RecSolu/Yello, and Taleo.
- Manage, develop and coordinate recruiting activities in multiple markets to support specific parts of the business. Build and maintain relationships with Hiring Managers and HR Generalists, maintain relationships with a large number of candidates throughout the recruiting process
- Research college programs to determine which ones match the employment needs of businesses
- Make contact and develop relationships with colleges and develop professional relationships with college staff and faculty
- Work with Campus Adviser to initiate relationships with niche student organizations and affinity groups to ensure achievement of diversity outreach and hiring objectives
- Recruit qualified campus graduates to fill entry-level and intern positions in designated geographic areas or Business Units
- Handle a large requisition load during the peak fall and spring seasons
- Attend career fairs or national diversity events for recruiting and company recognition, when needed
- Work with senior members of the recruiting team, to establish a consistent recruiting approach across the business
- Utilize the applicant tracking system to capture all recruiting and hiring activity
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- BS/BA Strongly preferred
Basic qualifications include:
- 2+ years of High Volume Recruiting experience - preferably in University Early Career and Internship hiring
- 2+ years of hiring manager relationship management experience - preferably in University Early Career and Internship hiring
- Proven University /College or Campus recruitment experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) like Taleo or Kenexa
- Strong customer focus and customer service skills
- Project management skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Possess strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyze, explain, and draw logical conclusions from operational, financial, regulatory, and/or business data
- Experience describing and documenting specific requirements
- Must be detail-oriented with a concern for quality expressed by continually initiating system and process improvements
- Creative thinking and writing proficiency required
- Strong organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Strong personal initiative and drive
- Reliable means of transportation required
Please apply online!
Randstad Canada’s Equity, Diversity & Inclusion Statement
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.