The Compliance Associate is responsible to ensure timeliness, correctness, and completeness of a Candidate’s file including - onboarding, contract updates, and ends. They will also provide reporting and analysis. The Compliance Associate is also responsible for compliance awareness, control consciousness through our processes and monitoring and navigating the company towards higher quality.
The Compliance Associate will be directly responsible for performing the day-to-day activities of the Compliance team, while providing exceptional customer service. The Compliance Associate reports to the Team Lead, Compliance.
- 100% contract and labor law compliancy on candidate screening / intake
- 100% contract compliancy for generic and specific client requirements
- Increase risk and compliance awareness
Task & Responsibilities
- Maintain a solid understanding of the business, company structure, corporate values, policies and procedures
- Provide exceptional customer service to both external and internal stakeholders
- Review candidate files / documents in a timely manner to ensure they are correct and complete, and that all legislative, client, and Randstad requirements are met
- Where required prepare manual contracts, updates, or other documents
- Daily intervention to escalate non-compliance issues, reporting & following up on remedies
- Process and system improvement suggestions to prevent non-compliance
- Participate in projects for client implementations, process improvements and system upgrades
- Execute special assignments as required; prepare various types of recurring & ad hoc reports
- Pro-actively contributing towards risk and compliance awareness and control consciousness
Education, Skills & Experience
- minimum of post-secondary education, preferably Bachelor Degree in Business Administration / HR
- minimum 2 years’ experience in an administrative role and 1 year in a corporate environment
- Bilingual (verbally & written) in both official languages (French/English) an asset
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office & Google Suite
- Energetic, enthusiastic and customer service focused attitude
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Strong critical thinking & advanced problem-solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously in a team-driven environment
- Result driven self-starter with the ability to get things done and meet deadlines
Hours of operations for Compliance are from 08:30am-5:00pm, Monday to Friday.
***Rotational shift 9:30am – 6:00pm***
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.