Are you looking for a role that will position you for future growth in the organization by allowing you to demonstrate your business acumen, ability to lead others and develop your recruitment and sales skills?
Randstad Staffing is looking for a Divisional Manager for our Skilled Trades and Industrial Management Division for the Calgary Region and Surrounding area.
This might just be a perfect match!
What do we have to offer you?
- Better than industry-standard compensation
- Uncapped bonus potential (seriously – it’s amazing)
- An INCREDIBLE benefits plan (Health Spending account PLUS paramedical coverage)
- Opportunities to advance
- RRSP matching up to 4%
- 100% matching on company purchased shares (maximum of 5%)
- 3-week vacation in your first year, 4 weeks after two years
- 12 Care days annually
- Paid volunteer time
- Summer half days
- Company cell phone provided along with a laptop and monitor for extra viewing
- $500 ergonomic benefit paid out after 3 months
- Work hybrid from home/office
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Achievement of branch budget by networking with both Talent and Employers
- Maintain appropriate records of billing and hours worked
- Develop plans based on real-time KPI’s
- Take the time to ensure a proper understanding of Talent goals
- Actively participate in client retention and growth strategies
- Drive new business development
- Network with employers of choice
- Advise clients using your market knowledge
- Implement marketing campaigns specific to your market
- Training new branch associates
- Development of employees
- Engage in real-time coaching with team
- Source Talent using a variety of methods
- Maintain active communication with Talent
- Understand Skilled Trades and the importance in our everyday lives
You bring to the table:
- Sales management experience
- Experience in a Staffing Consultant role or other experience within the staffing industry is an asset
- A post-secondary education (ideally in Business)
- Track record of achieving sales targets
- Ability to coach and mentor others
- Strategic mindset
- Excellent communication, problem-solving skills, and team orientation
- Demonstrated resilience in previous roles
- Reliable transportation
Randstad Canada’s Equity, Diversity & Inclusion Statement
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to email@example.com to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.