- Are you looking for a career where you can have unlimited mentorship and growth?
- Are you looking to work for an organization that values diversity?
- Are you interested in a company where they encourage you to show up as your true self?
- Are you an IT Recruiter with high volume recruitment experience and with an IT network to tap into?
Working in the recruitment and human resources industry is a door to a wealth of relationships, mentorship and growth. It is an opportunity to impact the lives of others by helping them identify their own potential and guide them along their career path. It is also a unique chance to shape the work of work by helping companies uncover and solve their business challenges.
Randstad Technologies in Edmonton is actively looking for an IT Recruitment Consultant on a full-time, permanent basis to report into our Regional Professional Services Director in Alberta. A background in Public Sector recruitment and Tech will be a nice to have.
What will be expected of you if you jump into that hot seat?
- Connect and source Tech candidates in Northern Alberta
- Understand the importance of networking and building strong relationships
- Think outside of the box to find top notch talent and to fulfill clients’ needs and expectations
- Attend conferences and industry events (if possible)
- Provide ongoing advice and recommendations based on market trends
- Use people skills to match clients with candidates who are perfectly suited to their needs
- A huge amount of resilience, drive and passion
- Prepared to work remote effectively
Advantages of working at Randstad:
- Hands-on learning and development opportunities
- Competitive base salary and quarterly/monthly bonus/commission availability
- Remote role Monday to Friday and visits to the office occasionally
- Progressive benefits package
- 3 weeks’ vacation per year
- Mentorship programs
- The sky is the limit working for Randstad. More than 80% of our management team came from internal promotion
- Work and collaborate with a diversity of individuals: Randstad has a highly engaged Diversity & Inclusion committee with members across Canada and several employee and business resource groups: immigrant/refugee, LGTBTQ2+, Indigenous, mental health and accessibility, women. We also have 13 diversity & inclusion recognition and awards and 9 diversity differentiators.
- Randstad has been selected as Great Place to Work in 2020, 2020 Best Workplace for Inclusion; 2020 Best Workplace for Today’s Youth; 2019-2020 Best Places to Work for Mental Wellness.
- Limitless learning opportunities (a variety of training offered throughout the year to meet your career ambitions: leadership development programs, design thinking, business development, recruitment, diversity & inclusion certificate program and much more)
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada's workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to email@example.com to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.