Are you a senior IT recruitment consultant with an entrepreneurial spirit, drive, and ambition? Are you looking for that next step in your career? Then look no further We’re looking for an IT Recruitment Manager to join our Technologies team in South Western Ontario.
As a billing recruitment manager your responsibilities will be:
- Leading a small team of IT recruiters
- You’ll be in charge of sourcing tech candidates while offering and negotiating contract renewals
- You’ll understand the importance of networking and building strong relationships, thinking outside of the box to find top-notch talent, and making sure our clients are always happy (attending conferences and industry events will be right up your alley!)
- You’ll provide ongoing advice and recommendations based on market trends and use your people skills to match clients with candidates who are perfectly suited to their needs.
- Set daily activities for recruiters to drive effective and efficient delivery, ensuring efficient coverage
- Working with the Client Executives, Account Managers to streamline and improve delivery results for various accounts
- Providing deskside training and mentorship recruiters
- Working with the Director to discuss weekly and monthly performance reviews / target-setting for Recruiters
- Developing new processes and recruitment techniques for increased delivery results
- Representing Randstad's major clients through vendor events
- Responsible for overall performance management of team members, including progressive discipline when required
What we are looking for:
- Someone who has resilience, drive, and passion for success
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in IT recruitment within Southwestern Ontario in an agency setting
- You are used to hearing terms like ‘user interface’, ‘java’, and ‘DevOps’ flying around on a daily basis
- You have a strong network of candidates who have FrontEnd, Full Stack, Cloud, etc experience
What do we have to offer?
- Competitive compensation plan (Base plus commission)
- Benefits - paid for by Randstad
- You start with 3 weeks vacation
- If you are driven and passionate about self-development then the sky's the limit at Randstad. We are growing at an unprecedented rate with an incredible amount of mentorship and coaching provided for those who want it
- Supportive working environment - team based including beer Fridays, treat Thursdays, a couple of half days in the summer, and a volunteer day on us.
If you are still on the fence about coming to work for Randstad, check out our Glassdoor reviews. They speak for themselves. If you love what you’ve heard so far, please apply as soon as possible.
Randstad Canada’s Equity, Diversity & Inclusion Statement
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to email@example.com to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.