- Are you an experienced New Business Generator and Client Service Consultant in the Staffing industry?
- Is your next career step to explore and focus on working in an IT Recruitment domain?
Randstad Technologies Group is looking for someone like you! This is a hybrid role for someone living in the GTA.
- A hands-on self-starter, with experience in recruitment and sales in the temporary staffing arena
- Possess strong communication skills and enjoys identifying new sales leads
- Well-connected in the GTA market
- Enjoys connecting with potential clients to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Naturally driven and thrives with autonomy
- Able to work with the recruitment/delivery team that sources Tech candidates
- Experienced in offering and negotiating contract renewals.
- Understanding the importance of networking and building strong relationships
- Thinking outside of the box to find top-notch talent
- Making sure clients are always happy
- Comfortable providing ongoing advice and recommendations based on market trends
- Able to use people skills to match clients with candidates who are perfectly suited to their needs.
Besides the great earning potential, you’ll get the chance to progress within an authentic, supportive and growing organization. You’ll need a huge amount of resilience, drive, and passion.
We’ve got tons to offer – a super supportive working environment, a couple of half days in the summer, and a volunteer day on us. If you’re still on the fence, check out our Glassdoor reviews. They speak for themselves.
If you love what you’ve heard so far, please apply online today.
What makes a job with Randstad so great?
- We’ve been selected as one of Canada’s 50 Best Places to Work since 2006!
- Competitive base salary and lucrative bonus structure
- Full health and dental benefits
- 3 weeks of paid vacation to start, with an increase to 4 weeks after 2 years of service
- Optional stock contribution plans with company match
- Flexible working environment and tools that enable you to work from anywhere
- Dynamic working atmosphere
- Forward-thinking leadership that’s open to innovation and fresh ideas
- Countless development opportunities to expand your skill set
- Work-life balance is a priority
- Tons of opportunities to advance your career (80% of our leadership hires come from within!)
- Rewards & recognition programs to celebrate top performers (like our annual reward trip to a sunny destination!)
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada's workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to email@example.com to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.