Randstad Technologies is currently looking for a Recruitment Advisor specialized in the Information Technology field, to fill a full-time permanent position, located in Vancouver.
- Cover the full recruitment cycle in information technology
- Fill several types of positions i.e. IT project manager, infrastructure architect, programmer, network or systems administrator etc.
- Build strategic relationships with clients; understand areas in business growth, and develop efficient strategies to fill current and future hiring needs
- Negotiate contracts, close, sell and develop recruitment activities with clients
- Two (2) years’ plus recruiting experience in the IT field
- Experience in clients’ accounts management, or sales (a great asset)
- Ability to manage time and meet strict competing deadlines
- Skilled in building lasting/trusting business relationships with stakeholders
- Adept of the Internet and proficiency in Microsoft Suite software
- Experience in an employment agency is definitely a great asset
Working with Randstad:
- We are one of the 50 Best Workplaces in Canada every year since 2006!
- We are ranked #7 for best employers in Canada in 2019 on Glassdoor reviews
- We are a leader in diversity & inclusion
- Competitive salary
- Full-time permanent position
- Medical / Dental / Vision coverage
- Vacation package / 12 care Days and vacation days purchase options
- Share purchase program & RRSP and stock contribution plans
- Employee perk & discount program
- Treats Thursdays, Social Fridays, 2x Summer Half Days
Randstad Canada’s Equity, Diversity & Inclusion Statement
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.