Randstad Engineering is a fast growing Line of Business in Randstad Canada and we are adding a Regional Manager to our Western Canada management team. This is a virtual role for someone based in Western Canada.
If you are ready for a new challenge in your career, this might just be it!
The Regional Manager’s primary responsibility is to provide market leadership within Randstad’s Western Canadian Engineering Permanent Hire Division. As a leader within the Western Region, the Regional Manager is a key contributor to the strategic direction of the Western Region’s Permanent Hire Operation & Performance.
More specifically, the Regional Manager will report directly to the Western Regional Vice President, and be tasked on an ongoing basis to communicate all relevant matters pertaining to the below:
- Manage Permanent Hire Operations in Western Canada
- Assume day-to-day operational responsibilities, drive vision and segmented growth in Manufacturing, Construction & Energy sectors
- Report on revenue objectives, targets, P&L and operational plan
- Business planning initiatives
- Relationship building with internal and external stakeholders
- Sales leadership focus
- Establish local vision, strategies & plans, develop service offerings and expand market share
- Monitor sales reporting standards and set sales quotas for employees
- Increase corporate visibility within client accounts through regular interaction and presentations, delivery of top-tier value added programs
- Increasing account share, developing high level business contacts and relationships, establish a presence at the senior level for the client base
- Supervise and manage all permanent employees with respect to all HR related activities
- Run a personal, billing desk and production target tied to sales objectives
- Set the Randstad cultural standard for actions that align with our corporate values
- Track and monitor key performance indicators through Randstad’s technology platforms
But we also know that softer benefits are just as important and we have tons to offer:
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Full health and dental benefits
- A very supportive flexible working environment
- Dynamic working atmosphere
- Forward-thinking leadership that’s open to innovation and fresh ideas
- Rewards & recognition programs to celebrate top performers
Still not convinced, see our Glassdoor reviews. They speak for themselves.
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to email@example.com to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.