Randstad Industrial is hiring and has an immediate opening for a Staffing Consultant for the Mississauga region.
The Staffing consultant’s primary focus is to sell Randstad staffing solutions to prospective clients and to attract and screen the best industrial talent to meet the needs or our Randstad clients. Working with a unit partner, you must effectively manage the profitability of your business.
In this 360 role as Staffing Consultant, your responsibilities are divided into 3 facets:
- Build a client database through prospect cold calling in a specific, local territory
- Develop and grow your database through building client relationships and new client generation from all prospect sales activity
- Prospect new clients through telephone contact as well as scheduled personalized visits
- Provide ongoing communication to determine clients and prospective clients hiring need
- Responsible for the complete recruitment cycle from screening resumes to completing interviews
- Assess the right candidates to fill the open positions within a pre-determined time frame
- Develop and implement new recruitment strategies to find and engage the best candidates
Client Service (small, medium and large businesses)
- Able to put into play one’s “problem solving” and customer service abilities
- Present your top candidates to each client with whom you have an open position, keeping in mind their needs and requirements
- Find the right fit between the candidate and the company, which would result in successfully filling the client’s position
- Maintain the business relationship/partnership with the client/company
The staffing consultant must promote and act at all times in a manner consistent with Randstad’s Group core values: “to know, to serve, to trust”, “the simultaneous promotion of all interests”, and “striving for perfection”.
Previous sales experience in business to business cold calling and prospecting is a requirement for this position.
Passion for results and the drive to exceed targets is extremely important for an individual in this role.
What makes a job with randstad so great?
We’ve been selected as one of Canada’s 50 Best Places to Work since 2006!
- Competitive base salary and lucrative bonus structure
- Full health and dental benefits
- 3 weeks of paid vacation to start, with an increase to 4 weeks after 2 years of service
- Optional RRSP and stock contribution plans with company match
- Flexible working environment and tools that enable you to work from anywhere
- Dynamic working atmosphere- work from office 2-3 days a week
- Forward-thinking leadership that’s open to innovation and fresh ideas
- Countless development opportunities to expand your skill set
- Work-life balance is a priority (We celebrate Treat Thursdays & Beverage Fridays every week!)
- Tons of opportunities to advance your career (80% of our leadership hires come from within!)
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a positive and progressive workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we strive to ensure that our internal policies, practices, and systems are free of barriers, emphasize the value of diversity and inclusion, and promote full participation to ensure dignity, respect, and equal access for all employees. We are dedicated to ensuring everyone has genuine, open and unhindered access to employment opportunities, free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially people who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples (including those who identify as members of First Nations, Inuit and Métis); persons with disabilities (visible or invisible), and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the 2SLGBTQIA+ community.
At Randstad Canada, we provide equitable treatment and accommodation to ensure barrier-free employment for everyone and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require an accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please let us know by emailing email@example.com