At Randstad Canada, we believe a career with our organization is more than a job. It is an opportunity for you to have a positive impact on real people every day by helping clients grow their businesses and by guiding job seekers in achieving their career goals. Randstad Canada is always on the lookout for new talent to contribute to our successful organization by collaborating with our team of industry experts and by being an integral part of our vision to shape the world of work.
Staffing Consultant – Light Industrial Sector, Staffing
We are currently searching for an outgoing, energetic, and results-driven Staffing Consultant to prospect and manage new business for the Light Industrial sector. With our deep knowledge of local Canadian markets, our global network of experts and dedicated specialists, you can trust that Randstad Canada has unmatched knowledge, understanding, and investment in your career success.
Do you possess an interpersonal savvy that allows you to develop lasting relationships with your clients & work team? Does a combination of sales and recruitment sound exciting for the next chapter in your career? Do you view a challenge as motivation rather than an obstacle? Are you the type of person who makes new friends everywhere you go?
If you answered yes to the above questions, it sounds like you’ll fit right in at Randstad!
This exciting and challenging opportunity includes both new business development and account management as well as some recruitment responsibilities.
- Manage market/industry mapping for your assigned prospect portfolio identifying and talent marketing candidates from a Light Industrial background to suitable employers.
- Growing and developing a client database through building client relationships, cold calling, and client/prospect visits in a specific local territory.
- Follow-up with clients & prospects to confirm that staffing plans and candidate needs are met.
- Strategizing with future clients, in order to develop their recruitment plans and expanding your reach within their organizations.
- Helping companies and candidates by matching the right people with the right jobs.
- Completing the full recruitment cycle from posting positions to screening resumes, to face-to-face interviews
Skills and Experience required:
- 2-3 years of experience in sales and business development (Light Industrial will be an asset).
- College Diploma completed.
- Previous experience in Light Industrial or manufacturing setting will be an asset.
- Track record of demonstrated sales targets.
- Ability to build long-term and trusted business relationships.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving skills, and team orientation. Computer and digital communication knowledge.
- Must have reliable transportation.
What makes a job with randstad so great?
- We’ve been selected as one of Canada’s 50 Best Places to Work since 2006!
- Competitive base salary and lucrative bonus structure
- Full health and dental benefits
- 3 weeks of paid vacation to start, with an increase to 4 weeks after 2 years of service
- Optional RRSP and stock contribution plans with company match
- Flexible working environment and tools that enable you to work from anywhere
- Dynamic working atmosphere- work from office 2-3 days a week
- Forward-thinking leadership that’s open to innovation and fresh ideas
- Countless development opportunities to expand your skillset
- Work-life balance is a priority (We celebrate Treat Thursdays & Beverage Fridays every week!)
- Tons of opportunities to advance your career (80% of our leadership hires come from within!)
- Rewards & recognition programs to celebrate top performers (like our annual reward trip to a sunny destination!)
Randstad Canada’s Equity, Diversity & Inclusion Statement
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.