Randstad is the #1 HR Services Provider in the world, and we are hiring a Sourcing Specialist to join our Sourceright division. The Sourcing Specialist will promote sourcing and recruitment client initiatives. Successful candidates will be resourceful, consultative, process-driven, and relationship builders. They will have industry knowledge as well as expert level compliance knowledge in order to reach the best possible outcome for the candidate and our client partner. We are looking for creative thinkers and innovators with a drive to promote the discovery and development of highly effective sourcing processes and business practices.
What you get to do:
- Sourcing efforts for multiple technical disciplines
- Consultative approach to candidate engagement and retention
- Candidate, client, & recruiter relationship building
- Participates in Intake calls/requisition reviews
- Ability to understand a variety of job descriptions as well as strong industry knowledge
- Creation and marketing of compelling job postings
- Candidate assessment and selection techniques
- Collaborate on sourcing framework
- Executes various sourcing strategies
What you need to bring:
- 5-7 years of experience in a talent acquisition
- 3 years of experience in a Sourcing capacity
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Strong grasp of candidate source and channel analytics
- Strong grasp of diversity recruitment concepts.
- Understanding of SEO, keywords, and social tools
- Ability to connect and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Proficiency using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
Randstad Canada’s Equity, Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to email@example.com to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.