Unpaid Co-Op opportunity in Marketing!
You are known for your creativity, your sense of initiative, your team spirit, your intellectual curiosity and your rigor? Don't miss this opportunity! Reporting to the HR Marketing Consultant, the successful candidate(s) will quickly become involved in the deployment of the employer brand strategy and visibility plans, in addition to contributing to various other projects for the benefit of talent acquisition. This Unpaid Co-op placement is fully remote.
YOUR ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contribute to the development and deployment of the employer brand strategy on social networks and in traditional media;
- In collaboration with the communications department, target corporate and employer brand content aimed at attracting labor in priority regions for recruitment;
- Coordinate the placement of advertisements in the various traditional media (possibility of creating the advertisements if interested and experienced in graphic design);
- Contribute to the update and content strategy of our employer pages (Indeed, Glassdoor, etc.).
- Execute visibility action plans to support recruiters;
- Coordinate advertising and other sponsored and geo-located job postings based on requests and priorities (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Indeed)
- In collaboration with the HR Marketing Consultant, contribute to the overall strategic planning of employer brand visibility initiatives and recruitment actions.
- Support the team in the organization of recruitment and visibility events according to the event calendar;
- Participate in networking activities, develop partnerships with schools and ensure a presence with them (e.g. academic competitions);
- Participate in brainstorming sessions, idea sharing and effective HR marketing strategies with team members;
- Support the team in performing clerical tasks related to project management (database updates, research, etc.).
YOUR EDUCATION AND KNOWLEDGE
- Students who are currently enrolled in a relevant discipline such as Marketing or Communications and who can provide with a school insurance form (WSIB);
- Students available full time (preferred);
- Comfortable with digital placement (asset);
- Proficiency in MS Office tools, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
YOUR TECHNICAL AND BEHAVIORAL SKILLS
- Social media management and ad placement skills;
- Project management skills;
- Fluency in French and English preferred, both written and spoken;
- Ability to demonstrate autonomy, collaboration, rigor, and organization;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good writing skills;
- Creativity and perseverance.
At Cascades, you will have the chance to be at the heart of the action, to see the impact of your achievements and to put your personal and professional knowledge into practice. You will benefit from many advantages, including a dynamic team of experienced professionals and an internship focused on developing your potential. Cascades also prioritizes the hiring of interns to permanently compose its "succession teams", a progressive integration program specially designed for recent graduates. This internship could be a passport to a long-term career.
Randstad Canada is an equal opportunity employer. We promote excellence through diversity and encourage all qualified persons to apply.
About Randstad Canada
Randstad is Canada’s largest provider of staffing and HR solutions. Last year, we helped employers fill more than 65,000 positions in industries as diverse as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, information technology, the energy sector and government. This full range of staffing and HR solutions, together with our unrivalled national footprint, enables us to help Canada’s leading employers achieve their goals through improved access to their most important resource, talent. Recognized as one of the “Best Workplaces in Canada” by the Great Place to Work Institute, we ensure that our people are given the best work environment, training, opportunities and support so they can develop to their full potential.
Randstad Canada’s Equity, Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process....