Vice President, Business Development Integrated Talent Solutions:
We are looking for you, a Strategic Business Development professional to join our team as Vice president, Business Development Integrated Talent Solutions because you are passionate about the needs of our customers, our business and our team members.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President, Business Development, The VP-Business Development of Integrated Talent Solutions will be responsible for selling and growing of the new division under the Randstad Sourceright umbrella called iMSP-Integrated Managed Services Programs.
You will be the expert of iMSP by driving business development with the goal of consistent, high-level achievement in building strong relationships with your network.
What you will be doing:
- Successfully prospect and generate revenue from specified target accounts (Medium size businesses, typically under 5000 employees) at the highest level (C-Suite)
- Build, maintain and grow strategic partnerships with clients through a comprehensive understanding of the client business and ensure adherence to contractual obligations and account performance
- Ensure that Randstad Sourceright is positioned optimally to influence strategic recruitment and staffing decisions within accounts
- Responsible for attaining overall revenue goals, acquiring new iMSP accounts, developing high-level business contacts and relationships, achieving margin and profitability goals
- Executive management of prospect account activities, coordination of Program Managers, and have full ownership of the client relationship
- Develop a recruitment strategy for prospective clients with an emphasis on developing an integrated approach to recruitment
- Develop and maintain centralized customer intelligence repository inclusive of organizational charts, media clips, annual reports, current news releases, vertical market analysis, etc., and disseminate amongst the entire client service team
- Provide mentorship to Account Managers on advanced client development and service techniques.
Do you have what it takes?
- Bachelor’s Degree or minimum 8 years equivalent work experience
- You have a minimum of 7 years of staffing industry experience
- Your demonstrated knowledge of current trends and best practices in recruiting and client business is top-notch
- Proven consultative approach to sales and service delivery
- Exceptional communicator, influencer, and negotiator, able to build and maintain effective partnerships internally and externally with all stakeholders, including senior leaders
- Financial acumen. Strong capability in understanding key financial concepts, P&L, capital expenditures, and operating expenses processes.
- You can leverage facts and data to make critical decisions about the business
- Business Case development
- Business Process or Recruitment Process Outsourcing
- Experience managing global partnerships
- Resource Management / Professional Services Automation tools
- Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) knowledge
- Candidate and/or Customer Relationship Management Systems (e.g. Bullhorn, Avature)
Why choose us:
- We’ve been selected as one of Canada’s 50 Best Places to Work since 2006!
- We’ve been ranked #7 as one of Canada’s Best Places to Work from Glassdoor reviews
- Sourceright is the Global leader in Recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) & Managed Services Programs (MSP)
- We are leaders in Diversity and Inclusion
- Competitive base salary and lucrative Bonus structure
- Full health and dental benefits
- Generous vacation package
- Optional RRSP and stock contribution plans with company match
- Flexible working environment and tools that enable you to work from anywhere
- Forward-thinking leadership that’s open to innovation and fresh ideas
- Countless development opportunities to expand your skillset
- Rewards & recognition programs to celebrate top performers (like our annual reward trip to a sunny destination!)
Randstad Canada’s Equity, Diversity & Inclusion Statement
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to email@example.com to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.