Are you someone who thrives in an environment where you have the opportunity to help manage change and improve process?
Do you have a passion for continuous improvement and enjoy taking on new challenges?
Have you ever wanted to work for a company that values both the employees AND the environment?
If you answered YES to these questions, then we want to hear for you. Our team in Rockingham is expanding their team and looking for a skilled continuous improvement focused individual who is passionate about processes and enjoys helping others to see the value in the changes!
Reporting to the Production Manager , the Process Lead’s mission is to be responsible for all outcomes related to the techniques, processes, and systems in an area and supports the Asset Owner and Maintenance Lead, owning processes for Centerlines (CL) and Rapid Changeovers (RCO).Why work at Cascades
- Excellent company-paid benefits
- Weekly Pay
- Working with a dedicated and passionate team of leaders
- Strong Company Culture
- Profit sharing and 401K Options
- Working for a company with a strong focus on sustainability and greener initiatives
- Huge Career Advancement Opportunities
- PPE Allowance
- Define standard processes for managing centerlines (CL) and rapid changeovers (RCO), ensure that processes are executed properly, and review & improve processes
- Work with production planners to optimize production schedule and grade changes
- Calibrate centerline
- Develop modification request forms (DAMMES)
- Collects and analyzes data on quality and production variances and creates action plan to mitigate variance
- Share best practices with other Process Leads
- Communicate any procedural issues with suppliers
- Support large / small scale projects / modifications in area including machine parts design
- Continuously improve standards and processes related to CL and RCO
- Utilize centerline to troubleshoot and ensure correct base condition
- Train and coach operators on best practices for CL and RCO
- Support CI Pillar, Autonomous Asset Management Pillar, and Quality Pillar
- Assess asset performance and correct situation
- Execute product development/qualification process
- Document management (standard operating procedures "SOP’s”)
- Experience leading and coaching teams
- Knowledge / expertise of area processes and systems
- Demonstrates good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates ability to overcome ambiguous and complex situations
- Brings strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Experience and understanding of Lean Production System principles
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work well and communicate with others
#GPS_CGTCore competencies defined for this jobPlanning and organizingAdvisory role*Health and safetyCoachingAutonomyContinuous improvement ...